I’m in love with this simple and pretty combination… vanilla cupcakes baked in silver cupcake liners with raspberry rosewater glacé style icing. Classy times, guys.
RASPBERRY ROSEWATER ICING
- 1 ¼ cup icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons of raspberry juice
- 1/16th of a teaspoon rosewater
- Stir the juice into the sugar until combined.
- Add the rosewater. Only a teensy amount (it is a very powerful flavour – I used about 1/16th of a teaspoon!)
- Thin out with more juice or thicken with more icing sugar as needed. When making your cupcakes, spoon only a small amount (2 tablespoons) into the cupcake liner. This will leave room for the icing.
- Once the cupcakes cool, spoon the icing on top of the cupcakes and spread to the edges of the cupcake liner. Top with a rose petal or sugar flower.
Have you worked with glacé style icing before? What is your favourite thing to glaze? I love the drippy look of it on anything! Especially donuts… I can’t wait to make donuts with some extreme drippy glaze-iness and sprinkles power.
Happy baking, cake pals!
Mini Monster Eyeball Cupcakes DIY
by tag - not 0, greater than 1
Coco Cake Land Book Collage Collage Launch Party!
Mocha Dacquoise Cake aka Bringing Back The 1990s