Woof woof – this easy chocolate bark recipe is so simple to make for the holidaze, or top a party cake, or to crunch and munch while slumped out like a potato sack for an evening of couch-sitting. Make it as a hostess gift, or break into shards and set in a candy dish for your own holiday fete.
How’s your holidaze going?? I was reminded recently of this super cute DIY silver fringe letter garland I made last year – made with supplies you have kicking around your house. I should break out those JOY letters … where on earth did I put them again (ie which random box did I stuff them into last January…)
Easy Chocolate Bark Recipe
For the chocolate bark
- 4 cups of high quality dark or milk chocolate , I used Lindt Surfin brand dark chocolate
- Mix-ins of your choice, I used crushed up meringue kisses and sprinkles.
- Over low heat (or in the top of a bain-marie) – carefully melt your chocolate, watching it to ensure it does not burn.
- Once melted, pour onto a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet, spreading with an offset spatula to the edges.
- Sprinkle your favourite toppings on.
- Let set in fridge for an hour until firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!